CUSTOMER SERVICE: INFO@ampersandasapostrophe.com
Wholesale inquiries: NYC Showroom /// PaTRICIA@AMPERSANDASAPOSTROPHE.COM
LA SHOWROOM /// Brigette@oceanshowroom.com
Press inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns :
- Are accepted within 5 days of receiving orders. Goods can only be accepted in its original condition with plastic bag and tags.
- Must submitted by email to: INFO@ampersandasapostrophe.com to be issued official RA# . Boxes without RA# can not be accepted.
- Shipping and Handling costs apply on all returns except returns due to manufacturing defect.
Returns due to manufacturing defect:
- Submit photos to allow product identification and inspection; you will hear from us within 2 business days regarding your request
- Once we give you an RA#, you are allowed to return your bag to our office
- If the item is in stock, we will replace it within 5 business days
- If not, we will issue a full refund of total order amount
Returns for any other reasons:
20% restocking fee will be deducted from the order amount
Promotional products and discounted / sale items are not eligible for returns. Ampersand As Apostrophe reserved the right to refuse any return on merchandise that does not meet the above requirements. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be issued. We appreciate your understanding.
We offer Ground and expedited shipping for all orders.
All orders ships within 1-3 business days.
IF THE ITEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IS OUT OF STOCK,
PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@AMPERSANDASAPOSTROPHE.COM TO RESERVE IT BY PRE-ORDER.
FEEL Free to visit OUR STOCKISTS PAGE FOR A CURRENT LIST OF OUR RETAIL PARTNERS WHO MAY HAVE THE ITEM IN STOCK.
Any color variations or imperfections are natural and inherent to the leather, and shouldn’t be considered flaws, but a testament to its authenticity.
Caring for your AMPERSAND AS APOSTROPHE bag is really a cinch. In fact, it’s very durable as long as you keep a few things in mind:
- Stay away from spraying perfume on or around you bag, and that goes for chemicals in general (ie. makeup or anything greasy). Keep it natural.
- Avoid excess light, heat and humidity exposure. Refrain from rubbing or scraping against abrasive materials or surfaces, like concrete.
- “What if your bag gets wet?” Don’t panic. Dab it with a soft clean cloth to absorb the moisture and allow it to dry naturally. Don’t be tempted to speed up the drying process by using a hairdryer (gasp) or any other heat source, as it can cause damage.
- To remove dirt on surface, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and avoid using any chemicals or cleaners.
- Take care when wearing with light colored garments. We apply a protective coating to assure no color transfer, but it is possible when combined with some of the above scenarios. When storing,
- use a cloth dust bag in cool and dry place.